Hialuronic acid is a substance which attracts water present in tissues, thus restoring the skin moisture, tone and volume. As people get older the amount of hialuronic acid produced by the body decreases. When a hialuronic acid product is injected, the missing volume gets replaced. Filler injections help smoothing out wrinkles (for example, the mouth wrinkle, wrinkles on the forehead), regaining the lost volume (for example, in lips, cheeks, tear paths), smoothing various defects, improving the facial oval, refreshing the volume of palms and regaining the tone of intimate areas.
- Inflammation processes in the potential injection areas;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding;
- Use of anticoagulants (preparation inhibiting coagulation of blood);
- Inclination to formation of cicatrix;
- Hypersensitivity to hialuronic acid;
- Herpes infection in the acute stage.